Free 15 Minute Consultation
$150 per 60 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
The following insurances are accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Behavioral Health/Evernorth Health Services
- Medicaid-United Healthcare
- Tricare West
- United Healthcare/Optum
The following EAP’s are accepted:
- Aetna EAP
- Cigna EAP
- Compliance One
- New Directions
- Optum EAP
- Workplace Options
There are many benefits to self-pay vs. insurance:
- 1.) No diagnosis is required for self-pay clients. While a diagnosis for some can be beneficial, for others it could have consequences. It could compromise one’s ability to obtain life, health, or disability insurance.
- 2.) Your goals and treatment will be determined by you and the clinician as a self-pay client. When going through insurance, our choices and treatment options may be limited as insurance determines for us what is considered “medically necessary” and could deny a certain diagnosis, number and length of sessions, and treatments.
- 3.) No limits placed on treatment. Due to insurance guidelines, limitations are often placed on your therapy process including, but not limited to, how many total sessions you receive, how many sessions per week, or even how long of a session you may have. This does not always align with your treatment recommendations and inhibits your progress.
- 4.) You will have complete privacy. When using insurance, your information (diagnosis, nature of issues seeking counseling, treatment goals, how long the issue has persisted) is all shared with your insurance, anyone involved in processing and handling the claims, and future employers.
- 5.) You can receive the specialized treatment you are seeking with your therapist. Even though your therapist may not be paneled with your particular insurance, it will be more beneficial to your mental health to receive short-term treatment and pay out-of-pocket, than to use insurance, long-term, with a provider that is not trained in your particular concern.
Therapy Intake/Initial Appointment: $200.00
60 Minute Therapy Session: $150.00
45 Minute Therapy Session: $125.00
30 Minute Therapy Session: $100.00
Debit cards, all major credit cards and health savings accounts are accepted forms of payment.
No Show/Early Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, we ask that you provide 24 hours’ notice. If you miss a session without canceling, or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, our policy is to collect the amount your insurance company would reimburse us for the session. If you are utilizing Out of Network benefits or are self pay; we will charge our full fee of $150. Exceptions: 1.) If you and your therapist agree that you were unable to attend due to circumstances beyond your control. 2.) If you are ill and do call before the appointment, there will be no charge. It is important to note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for canceled sessions; thus, you will be responsible for the portion of the fee as described above.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!